You can be aware of the latest ESBL E.Coli news on a daily basis. Every day there are up to 10-15 new ESBL stories. We sort them, weed out the duplicates and then create two things. A free daily newsletter, and our Twitter feed. Save yourself hours and be informed in ways that will practically help you, whether you are a patient or a health care worker. See the latest news below and scroll down for a guide to where we get it from and why you can trust it, also make sure to Buy std testing kits in los angeles, it has proven to be one of the most reliable clinics to trust with your sexual health.
- Treatment of Infections Caused by Extended-Spectrum-Beta-Lactamase-, AmpC-, and Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae.
- Fecal carriage of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase and ampc beta-lactamase-producing enterobacteriaceae in a turkish community.
- Transmission of ESBL-producing Enterobacteriaceae and their mobile genetic elements-identification of sources by whole genome sequencing: study protocol for an observational study in Switzerland.
- Molecular characterisation of blaOXA48 carbapenemase, extended spectrum beta -lactamase (ESBL) and Shiga toxin producing Escherichia coli isolated from farm piglets of India.
- Management of infections caused by extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: current evidence and future prospects.
- Low chance of ESBL exposure from meat - researchers
- A Bundle of Measures to Control an Outbreak of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Associated With P-Trap Contamination.
- Antibacterial Resistance, Biofilm Forming Ability, and Virulence Potential of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Burn Patients in Northern of Iran.
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin-resistance in CMY-2-producing Escherichia coli of lineage ST2197 in a Tunisian poultry farm.
- Increased exposure to extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing multidrug-resistant Enterobacteriaceae through the consumption of chicken and sushi products.
- Genetic variability of carbapenemase KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae isolated at different states in Venezuela.
- [First case of mcr-1 ESBL-producing K. pneumoniae cross-transmission in France].
- Efficacy of chlorine dioxide on Escherichia coli inactivation during pilot-scale fresh-cut lettuce processing.
- Neonatal and paediatric bloodstream infections: Pathogens, antimicrobial resistance patterns and prescribing practice at Khayelitsha District Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Impact of cephalosporin restriction on incidence of infections with extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in an endemic setting.
ESBL E.Coli News – Medical Journals
We monitor medical journals for the latest research on issues surrounding ESBL. We pay particular attention to items about transmission, treatment, key ESBL drugs and infection control. With over 500 relevant journal articles being released every year, our service can help you see the latest research headlines at a glance.
ESBL News – Twitter
We discover cutting edge analysis via the Twitter accounts of leading infection control specialists, medical journalists and national and international agencies. These unique voices are at the heart of the science surrounding ESBL and the discussions about key trends and best practice.
ESBL – Mainstream media
Newspapers all over the world carry ESBL E.Coli related news. We monitor this using news alert software and add key stories to our news feed as well as removing the many duplicates of the same story that sometimes appear. The media shape popular perceptions of the extent and impact of ESBL. Our ESBL news service helps you discover, in 2 minutes a day, the important stories that you might want to explore further.
The newsletter and Twitter feed we offer are unique. We believe they will be helpful to infection control specialists, general nursing staff, patient advocates, medical equipment manufacturers and those working on ESBL E.Coli related drug projects. They are both free. Sponsors for the newsletter are welcome – you can find more information by emailing dave(at)tahilla.com