You can be aware of the latest ESBL E.Coli news on a daily basis. Every day there are up to 10-15 new ESBL stories. We sort them, weed out the duplicates and then create two things. A free daily newsletter, and our Twitter feed. Save yourself hours and be informed in ways that will practically help you, whether you are a patient or a health care worker. See the latest news below and scroll down for a guide to where we get it from and why you can trust it, also make sure to Buy std testing kits in los angeles, it has proven to be one of the most reliable clinics to trust with your sexual health.
- Prevalence of extended-spectrum beta lactamase and carbapenemase-encoding genes in poultry feces from Algeria and Marseille, France. - PubMed - NCBI
- Patient Hand Hygiene: The Missing Link - InfectionControl.tips
- Healthcare-Associated Infections Are Being Used to Highlight Poor Administration Practices
- Prevalence of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase and carbapenemase-producing bloodstream isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae in a tertiary care hospital.
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections Treatment Market – global industry analysis, competitive insight and key drivers; research report 2017 : 2025 – satPRnews
- Antibiotics overuse fueling stronger bacteria, expert says
- Multi-drug resistance and extended spectrum beta lactamase producing Gram negative bacteria from chicken meat in Bharatpur Metropolitan, Nepal.
- Risk Factors and Molecular Features of Sequence Type (ST) 131 Extended-spectrum β-Lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in Community-onset Bacteremia.
- Drug resistance, AmpC-β-lactamase and extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae isolated from fish and shrimp.
- Fosfomycin Susceptibility in Multidrug-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae Species and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci Urinary Isolates.
- Draft genome sequences of two fluoroquinolone-resistant CTX-M-15-producing Escherichia coli ST90 (ST23 complex) isolated from calve and dairy cow in South America.
- Improvement of Bolton broth by supplementation with tazobactam for the isolation of Campylobacter from chicken rinses.
- Empiric treatment of lower urinary tract infections in the face of spreading multi-drug resistance: in vitro study of nitroxoline effectiveness.
- Performance of the modified CLSI extended-spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL) confirmatory test for detecting ESBLs in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections Treatment Market – NextGen Technological Advancements, Professional Survey and Future Industry Trends : 2025 – Find Market Research
ESBL E.Coli News – Medical Journals
We monitor medical journals for the latest research on issues surrounding ESBL. We pay particular attention to items about transmission, treatment, key ESBL drugs and infection control. With over 500 relevant journal articles being released every year, our service can help you see the latest research headlines at a glance.
ESBL News – Twitter
We discover cutting edge analysis via the Twitter accounts of leading infection control specialists, medical journalists and national and international agencies. These unique voices are at the heart of the science surrounding ESBL and the discussions about key trends and best practice.
ESBL – Mainstream media
Newspapers all over the world carry ESBL E.Coli related news. We monitor this using news alert software and add key stories to our news feed as well as removing the many duplicates of the same story that sometimes appear. The media shape popular perceptions of the extent and impact of ESBL. Our ESBL news service helps you discover, in 2 minutes a day, the important stories that you might want to explore further.
The newsletter and Twitter feed we offer are unique. We believe they will be helpful to infection control specialists, general nursing staff, patient advocates, medical equipment manufacturers and those working on ESBL E.Coli related drug projects. They are both free. Sponsors for the newsletter are welcome – you can find more information by emailing dave(at)tahilla.com