You can be aware of the latest ESBL E.Coli news on a daily basis. Every day there are up to 10-15 new ESBL stories. We sort them, weed out the duplicates and then create two things. A free daily newsletter, and our Twitter feed. Save yourself hours and be informed in ways that will practically help you, whether you are a patient or a health care worker. See the latest news below and scroll down for a guide to where we get it from and why you can trust it, also make sure to Buy std testing kits in los angeles, it has proven to be one of the most reliable clinics to trust with your sexual health.
- Hospital design and innovative cleaning can protect patients from resistant bacteria
- Prevalence of CTX-M-Producing Klebsiella spp. in Broiler, Kuroiler, and Indigenous Poultry in West Bengal State, India.
- Serogrouping and antibiotic resistance of Escherichia coli isolated from broiler chicken with colibacillosis in center of Algeria.
- Multiple Antibiotic-Resistant, Extended Spectrum-β-Lactamase (ESBL)-Producing Enterobacteria in Fresh Seafood.
- Whole genome sequencing of ESBL-producing Escherichia coli isolated from patients, farm waste and canals in Thailand.
- From Farms to Markets: Gram-Negative Bacteria Resistant to Third-Generation Cephalosporins in Fruits and Vegetables in a Region of North Africa.
- Sewage treatment effluents in Delhi: A key contributor of β-lactam resistant bacteria and genes to the environment.
- Maternal Colonization or Infection with Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- High abundance and diversity of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli in faeces and tonsils of pigs at slaughter.
- Prediction of infection caused by extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: development of a clinical decision-making nomogram.
- Zoonotic Potential and Antibiotic Resistance of Escherichia coli in Neonatal Calves in Uruguay.
- A comparison of blood stream infections with extended spectrum beta-lactamase-producing and non-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in pediatric patients.
- Antibiotic resistant Escherichia coli in southeastern Australian pig herds and implications for surveillance.
- FDA Grants ExThera Medical's Seraph 100 Blood Filter Expedited Access Pathway (EAP) Designation - Laboratory Network
- Beta-lactamase antimicrobial resistance in Klebsiella and Enterobacter species isolated from healthy and diarrheic dogs in Andhra Pradesh, India.
ESBL E.Coli News – Medical Journals
We monitor medical journals for the latest research on issues surrounding ESBL. We pay particular attention to items about transmission, treatment, key ESBL drugs and infection control. With over 500 relevant journal articles being released every year, our service can help you see the latest research headlines at a glance.
ESBL News – Twitter
We discover cutting edge analysis via the Twitter accounts of leading infection control specialists, medical journalists and national and international agencies. These unique voices are at the heart of the science surrounding ESBL and the discussions about key trends and best practice.
ESBL – Mainstream media
Newspapers all over the world carry ESBL E.Coli related news. We monitor this using news alert software and add key stories to our news feed as well as removing the many duplicates of the same story that sometimes appear. The media shape popular perceptions of the extent and impact of ESBL. Our ESBL news service helps you discover, in 2 minutes a day, the important stories that you might want to explore further.
The newsletter and Twitter feed we offer are unique. We believe they will be helpful to infection control specialists, general nursing staff, patient advocates, medical equipment manufacturers and those working on ESBL E.Coli related drug projects. They are both free. Sponsors for the newsletter are welcome – you can find more information by emailing dave(at)tahilla.com