You can be aware of the latest ESBL E.Coli news on a daily basis. Every day there are up to 10-15 new ESBL stories. We sort them, weed out the duplicates and then create two things. A free daily newsletter, and our Twitter feed. Save yourself hours and be informed in ways that will practically help you, whether you are a patient or a health care worker. See the latest news below and scroll down for a guide to where we get it from and why you can trust it, also make sure to Buy std testing kits in los angeles, it has proven to be one of the most reliable clinics to trust with your sexual health.
- Synergistic interactions between phenolic compounds identified in grape pomace extract with antibiotics of different classes against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Cost of Nosocomial Outbreak Caused by NDM-1-Containing Klebsiella pneumoniae in the Netherlands, October 2015-January 2016.
- Synbiotics and neonatal sepsis | Reflections on Infection Prevention and Control
- The Extended Study on Prevalence of Infection in Intensive Care (EPIC III) | Reflections on Infection Prevention and Control
- Antibiotic susceptibility testing in less than 30 min using direct single-cell imaging
- ESBL-producing Enterobacteriaceae Colonization in Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCFs): A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Geographical variation in therapy for bloodstream infections due to multidrug-resistant enterobacteriaceae: a post hoc analysis of the INCREMENT study.
- β-LACTA(®) test performance for detection of extended-spectrum-β-lactamase-producing Gram Negative Bacilli directly on bronchial aspirates samples: A validation study.
- The potential role of microbiota for controlling the spread of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae (ESBL-PE) in neonatal population.
- The occurrence of CTX-M-25-producing Enterobacteriaceae in day-old broiler chicks in Japan.
- A Kent 'miracle woman' has revealed what it is like living with a superbug | Kent Live
- The Dose-Dependent Efficacy of Cefepime in the Empiric Management of Febrile Neutropenia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
- Antibiotics use by India’s poultry farms endangering human lives, says expert | health | Hindustan Times
- Complete Genome Sequence of blaCTX-M-27-Encoding Escherichia coli Strain H105 of Sequence Type 131 Lineage C1/H30R. - PubMed - NCBI
- Resistance phenotypes and susceptibility of contemporary Serratia isolates in the university hospital of Crete, Greece. - PubMed - NCBI
ESBL E.Coli News – Medical Journals
We monitor medical journals for the latest research on issues surrounding ESBL. We pay particular attention to items about transmission, treatment, key ESBL drugs and infection control. With over 500 relevant journal articles being released every year, our service can help you see the latest research headlines at a glance.
ESBL News – Twitter
We discover cutting edge analysis via the Twitter accounts of leading infection control specialists, medical journalists and national and international agencies. These unique voices are at the heart of the science surrounding ESBL and the discussions about key trends and best practice.
ESBL – Mainstream media
Newspapers all over the world carry ESBL E.Coli related news. We monitor this using news alert software and add key stories to our news feed as well as removing the many duplicates of the same story that sometimes appear. The media shape popular perceptions of the extent and impact of ESBL. Our ESBL news service helps you discover, in 2 minutes a day, the important stories that you might want to explore further.
The newsletter and Twitter feed we offer are unique. We believe they will be helpful to infection control specialists, general nursing staff, patient advocates, medical equipment manufacturers and those working on ESBL E.Coli related drug projects. They are both free. Sponsors for the newsletter are welcome – you can find more information by emailing dave(at)tahilla.com